How to Apply as a Concurrent/Combined Student (Approved Combined Programs Only)
1. You must contact the Department you are interested in to begin the process for combined/concurrent graduate degree.
2. Obtain your unofficial JHU transcripts: Go to http://isis.jhu.edu sign in, enter your JHED ID and password, go to Registration/My Grades and click on View Unofficial Transcript.
3. Obtain the email addresses from your recommenders (if applicable)
4. Prepare your statement of purpose (if applicable)
5. Have your GRE scores sent through ETS using code (scores may not be older than 5 years)- only for Biomedical Engineering
6. Begin the online application by creating an account- be sure to select the Combined Graduate Student option
7. Upload all documents
8. Select Submit. (Application fee is automatically waived)