How to Apply as a Concurrent/Combined Student (Approved Combined Programs Only)
- You must contact the Department you are interested in to begin the process for combined/concurrent graduate degree.
- Obtain your unofficial JHU transcripts: Go to http://isis.jhu.edu sign in, enter your JHED ID and password, go to Registration/My Grades and click on View Unofficial Transcript.
- Obtain the email addresses from your recommenders (if applicable)
- Prepare your statement of purpose (if applicable)
- Have your GRE scores sent through ETS using code (scores may not be older than 5 years)- only for Biomedical Engineering
- Begin the online application by creating an account- be sure to select the Combined Graduate Student option
- Upload all documents
- Select Submit. (Application fee is automatically waived)