Financial Assistance

Applicants need to indicate a need for financial assistance on the electronic application for admission. Federal loans and work study are available on the basis of financial need to U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Interested students should contact the Student Financial Services, or 410-516-8028.

Please note: For those receiving federal financial aid, all final transcripts must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admission and Enrollment prior to registration.