Please click on the link below for more information regarding Tuition and Fees:
- There may be extra charges for taking classes in either the intersession or in summer. It may not be covered by your departmental aid. Check with the Office of Student Accounts and your department academic staff before registering.
- The University does not provide housing for graduate students.
- The 12-month estimated cost is important for incoming international graduate students.
- Enrolled students approved for Nonresident Status must enroll every semester in the Nonresident are charged an annual fee of $: $2435.50 per semester in place of full-time tuition (10% of full-time tuition).
- For the purposes of the I-20 each dependent is assigned an additional expense of $3,500/person